In India, lockdown extends till May 17 to stop the spread of coronavirus. Everything shuts down, saloons or parlors too which make all beautiful ladies worried about their skin and hairs.
Don’t get worried, we are here to provide you the best ways to look gorgeous as you are, from your treasure trove in the kitchen. Yes, the kitchen.
But before talking about the treasure trove, we will share the basics to get glowing skin and healthy hairs.
- Wash twice your face, over-washing and under the washing make trouble for you. If you are going out to buy the necessary items, take a shower. But, do wash your hands regularly to stay safe and maintain hygiene.
- Do not take stress, as it causes severe acne breakouts. Do yoga, meditation, and exercises to stay healthy and calm.
- Also, take a healthy and balanced diet, and drink lots of water to maintain your skin texture and healthy hairs. Imbalanced and improper diet results in red pimples on your skin.
- Use moisturizer after each hand wash. But, (we repeat) do hand wash regularly.
- Apply sunscreen….oh oh….do not apply….because you are not supposed to go outside. You have to follow lockdown strictly. Stay in to stay alive.
Now, we will share the treasure trove to improve or maintain your skin complexion and texture, and for healthy hair.
- Milk and Honey: As both are easily available in your kitchen, take one teaspoon of each and mix them well. Apply gently on your face in a circular motion. Wait for 15 minutes and then wash it with tepid water.
- Gram Flour, Turmeric, and Milk: Take 1 teaspoon gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, and 2-3 teaspoon milk. Mix it well and gently apply it in a circular motion on your face or any part of your body. This is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory mixture. You can add rose water in place of milk.
- Lemon juice, Turmeric, and Yoghurt: Add 2 teaspoon lemon juice and turmeric, and 1 teaspoon yogurt. Mix it well, apply gently and wash it with cool water after 15 minutes.
- Potato, Honey, and Rosewater: Grate a potato, and add 1 teaspoon of honey and some drops of rosewater. Apply it on your face and rest of the body to get a glow.
- Potato and Cucumber: Apply anyone’s slices on your eyes to remove blackheads or dark spots. Potato has mild bleaching properties while cucumber has soothing properties.
- Egg and Yogurt: Mix an egg and 1 tablespoon yogurt and rub it into your scalp. After 5-10 minutes, wash it off completely. See the change. Apply it once or twice a week.
- Calabash: Extract the juice of calabash and apply it onto the scalp. Wait for 30-45 minutes and wash it off thoroughly.
These are the basic simple tricks to get a glamorous look. Stay in….stay sassy….stay safe.