This is the time we all face in our lives. As we enter this phase of life, we start facing new experiences. When you become teenagers (13-17 years), you are supposed to confront emotional, physical, and chemical changes in your body.
Especially, for women menstruation cycle took place, and we all know how it feels…I mean… Eww…!! But yes, it is life. And you have to deal with everything. And it impacts on our physical appearance, especially our skin.
Boys who are also quite sensitive about his skin, they also deal with some changes in their skin.
Despite having many impacts, it is the most beautiful phase. And, we must enjoy each moment and collect millions of memories.
- Skin gets thicker than that of childhood, so it may cause acne or/and pimples. Also, the hormonal imbalance causes acne or/and pimples.
- Skin takes a larger time to renew its outer layer.
- For some people, oil gets generated in a larger amount on their bodies.
- With some hormonal changes, some people gain fat in a very large amount and some become thin.
- Body odor is crucial yet a sweet change at that time. (It totally depends on how you smell.)
- Some get hairs on their skin. Yes, it is quite cool for boys to get the beard and mustache but not at all for girls.
How to Get Soft-soft Beautiful Skin?
- To get rid of acne or pimples, we sincerely suggest washing your face twice a day. Use a face wash as per your skin type. If you don’t get relief, visit your meteorologist. (Remember: Do not experiment with your beautiful skin.)
- As skin takes time to renew, apply moisturizer or cream. Put sunscreen if you are going out on a sunny day.
- If oil threatens you the most, use an oil-free moisturizer. You can also find many face wash for this problem. But choose your one, smartly.
- If you smell really bad, just put roll-on or body perfume suitable to your odor. But do not spray in much amount as it could burn your skin or make rashes.
- If you get hairs, who am I to suggest to you what to do next? This is your time girls. Go get parlor, be independent! And, let the purity of your soul reflect on your face.
- What I personally suggest to get glowing skin, wash your face 60 seconds daily. I mean just to show how much you love your face, wash gently and see the results. It is truly commendable.
- And what all suggest, just control your angst, stop worrying, and feel happy. Otherwise, no formula works.
Dear teen, it is the issue for probably all teens. So, don’t think you are the only one who is facing these issues. Just follow our above-given formulas, and grow beautifully.