The central government announced for one nation one exam rule government jobs. The union cabinet approved it on August 19. It will form the NRA, National Recruitment agency. It will conduct CET, Common Eligibility Test nationwide.
Recruitment Center in Every District
To conduct CET, the government announced to set up 1000 centers. It will operate in almost districts. It makes easy to reach the exam destination to girls. Those women who missed their exams due to live in far-fung areas appear in exams. Also, disabled people and people who belong to rural areas will get relieved.
What is CET?
- CET is a common eligibility test conducted throughout the whole nation.
- The exam will conduct twice in a year.
- The score for this exam is valid for 3 years.
- This exam will open many opportunities after a single exam.
- The exam will conduct in 12 Indian languages. Later, further languages will be added in it.
- It will save cost to fill the form of many exams.
Why CET? What is the Need?
Approximately 20 recruitment agencies are working currently. It will provide the job for Staff Selection Board, Rail Selection Board, and Banking exams. Now through CET, candidates need to fill only one examination form. After it, they become eligible to get a job. And, the selection score will be valid for 3 years. If any state or central government announced a job, the candidates applied for it.
The NRA will start working from 2021, and its headquarters is located in Delhi. Union Minister Jitendra Singh said in an interview that the NRA will include representatives of the various departments. The departments include Railway, Finance, SSC, and IBPS.