It’s high time that we should keep ourselves updated regarding the health-related issue. So, that we can keep us and our loved ones healthy and safe in daily life. Nowadays a new virus is disturbing this healthy and safety barrier as a potential threat to its Coronavirus.
Let’s know more about this virus so that we keep our loved ones the same and sound.
Coronavirus is a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In the case of humans, it causes respiratory infections. It is unusually mild including the common cold but in a rare form like SARS and MERS which can be lethal. In cows and pigs, they can cause Diarrhea, while in the case of chickens they can cause an upper respiratory disease. For a time being, there are no vaccines or antiviral drugs that are approved for prevention or treatment.
Also Read: Coronavirus: Myth and Facts
The symptoms of most coronaviruses are:
- Upper Respiratory Infection.
- Runny nose, coughing, sore throat, and sometimes a fever.
In most cases, you won’t know whether you have a coronavirus or a different cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are infected.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids.
- Take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19; use ibuprofen or acetaminophen instead.
I hope this article will help you to stay safe and healthy to stay safe.