I am back with one more update related to coronavirus till now we have known regarding the precautions and symptoms of this disease today I am going to give you some important information regarding the worldwide updates of this virus and the facts and myths related to this virus.
Let’s start with the myths and facts roaming around this virus.
- Corona is the most dangerous virus that exists.
- A person will Die if he/she diagnosed with the coronavirus.
- Buy a HAZMAT suit and n95 Mask to stay protected.
after stay protected:- get more awareness from KN95 Manufacturer .
- One should believe everything he/she read online about coronavirus because it is all factually checked.
- Only 6% of cases have reported deaths and most of these deaths and most of these deaths were associated with the weaker immune system.
- Washing hands and sneezing into elbows is the best practice.
- The panic and hysteria that’s happening are fuelled by races and xenophobia nothing justifies being rude to others.
Also Read: Coronavirus Symptoms and Prevention
These are the facts and myths around the coronavirus. Moreover, let’s see what are the statics regarding this virus worldwide and in our country.
As per the current statistics, there are 126,369 cases found all around the world out of which 73 cases were found in India so far no death report came in India through 4,633 death cases found in the other countries.
68,304 recovery cases were also found which means 94% of recovery rate and 6 % death rate At present 53,432 cases are active out of which 47,725 are recovery cases which is quite a positive sign of prevention from this virus. As per the statistic, we can see that the active initiatives taken worldwide are showing a good result in the prevention and recovery of this virus. We hope to recover from this calamity.
Keep safe and take care of your loved ones in these difficult times and help to fight this virus and keep our beautiful nation safe.
I hope you like this article and keep safe.
Leave a Reply