There are many of you who suffer from some sort of foot problem or the other. However, very few of you pay any attention to such physical problems. These may include twisted ankles, flat feet, broken arches, and even knee problems. If you continue to ignore these aches and pains, it may spread to other parts of your body such as your back.
One of the best remedies for most types of foot problems is to wear orthotics. Many of you may think that orthotics are prescribed for a specific reason. On the contrary, these custom insoles can provide great support to your feet and also benefit the general physical health of your entire body in multiple ways.
Reasons to Wear Custom Orthotics
There are several reasons for you to wear custom orthotics solutions podiatry with your footwear. Apart from the comfort that they provide, some of the other reasons are described below.
- Reduces Lower Back Aches: When you walk or run, your body weight may sometimes get unevenly distributed on your feet. As a result of this, the pressure exerted on your lower back increases. At times, uneven distribution of body weight may also negatively affect your posture that may result in a rather painful lower back. Using custom orthotics will improve your posture and gait by supporting your feet.
- Reduces Pressure On Your Joints: While walking or running, the gravitational force exerted through inertia unnecessarily puts pressure on various joints of your body. Using orthotics can easily help you in such matters. It can easily absorb the pressure of the joints and help your feet carry the body weight evenly and properly. As a result of this, the orthotics reduce the wear and tear of your joints and also saves you from feeling stiffness and pain.
- Easier and Improved Movement: It is needless to say that custom orthotics are designed in such a way that they can easily absorb the shock that is normally felt by your feet while walking or jogging or even running. This lets you move around easily and better than before.
- Lower Risk of Injuries: It is needless to say that any type of foot injury, such as a twisted ankle, can often prove to be a major concern and can often lead to nervous damages in some specific cases. If you suffer from diabetes, you are more prone to foot injuries that may even lead to the loss of a limb in some major cases. Wearing orthotics can help provide proper support to your feet that automatically increase stability in your gait. As a result of this, the possibilities of injuries get reduced.
- Decreased Foot Aches: If you have ever tried wearing custom orthotics, you will understand the comfort level that you can enjoy while wearing it. These orthotics are properly cushioned and capable of absorbing shocks that are normally felt by your arches and heels while walking. These orthotics can also reduce any type of pain that may arise due to a joint problem or even a foot injury.