Father scolds us, punishes us, or threatens us, but loves us to infinity. Each father has a different style, opinion, or way of living. But all they wish is to let their child succeed more than him.
Like God gives us life, he gives the true way of living. He is a guide, motivator, inspiration, and the one who is always willing to cheer his child’s success or failure. With each success, he reminds him to be down to earth and generous for society and nature. And, with each failure, he motivates him to learn from it and work hard until you succeed.
When to Celebrate?
To celebrate the contribution of the father in a child’s life, Fathers’ day is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June. In 2020, it will be celebrated on 21st June.
Definition of Father
Everyone has their own definition for his father as he/she scolded differently. But his strength teaches his child a way of living. From being an instructor to a friend, a father always holds the hand of his child.
And, how the father will become a friend when you grow up, is very surprising and blissful.
Gifts for Daddy
Gifting something to Mr. Rude is very difficult. But, since he demands very little, he gets happy with a little effort. Even, he gets pleased with your lovable and respectful gesture towards him. But don’t be that misery.
You can gift watches, tie-set, belt, perfume, gadgets, shoes, or something which he needed or wished.
If you can’t buy something, as there is a complete lockdown in many places, you can make a greeting card. If you are a child, it will make him happy. And, if you are an adult, I bet that it makes your father more happy and proud. Happy for your effort and proud because you are as grounded as you were.
If you are far away, and cannot meet your father, a sweet message is sufficient.
Messages for Daddy
“Mr. Father, you are perfect, you are the best human being and my superhero, worked hard to fulfill, to cultivate my life, and achieve my dreams, and nurture me hard with gentle love, you scold me badly with warmth and show anger with a kind heart.”
“Daddy, no words or actions are sufficient to show my love and gratitude for you. But all I wanna say to you, “I want to be like you”.
And, you can add many more, to show your feelings for you
- Pa, you always treat me like a princess and fulfill all my dreams like a superhero. I always owe you. Happy fathers day my superhero.
- Daddy, I love you and respect you the most. Happy fathers day!
- You are my inspiration, motivation, ideal, and my Guru. You teach the lesson of life. Thank you for always with me. Happy Father’s day dad.
- Thank you for believing in me, even when I’m not doing well, for this Love you papa.
- I feel blessed to be born as your child. I love you, daddy. Happy fathers day!
- Happy fathers day to the most special person of my life. My life belongs to your father. You are everything to me.
- There is only one person whom I always want to copy, and that’s you, dad. I want to be your shadow. Happy fathers Day.
- Thank you for your belief, love, support, and guidance in each step of life. I’m truly zero without you.
- Dad, you make everything possible. You are incredible and amazing.
- The way you encourage me, boost me, or pamper me, is the best. I happy fathers day to my ‘best man’.
- Who am I and where I will be – only because of you – I’m your son, and I feel proud to say that.
- I love to celebrate each day and every moment of life to celebrate “you”, my superstar. A single day is never sufficient to celebrate your contribution to my life.
- Dad, you are truly a blessing to me. I’m thankful to God for giving me the super dad. Lots of love and kisses!
- Just because of you, we never saw what people called ‘hard time’. You take all the hard stuff and give all positive and relaxed vibes. You mean a lot to us. We all love you, daddy!
- In our family, you are the one who suffers silently to make us happy. We promise you today we always stay with you. Happy fathers day pa.
- You know what dad, sometimes I love it when you scold me because the love you shower after that.,..is just amazing.
- Dad, if you are not the husband of my mother, probably you would be my maths teacher like Mr. Rude.
- You always give me different advice. So it’s my turn to give you some. “Enjoy drinks with your son, he is now a good companion”.
- I love to tease my friends because I have a super cool dad. I’m so proud to be your son/daughter.
- I want to be a father like you. I wish by next father’s day, I and my daughter both wish you together. Happy fathers day daddy, my best friend!