Are you planning for honeymoon tour in India? Want to have an unforgettable experience with your soul mate! Going through a hard time on deciding the ideal Hill Stations In India! The golden period of honeymoon never returns. So ensure to make this special time an ultimate vacation. India has a lot in store to offer when it comes to honeymoon for newlyweds.
This blog is about surreal hill stations in India for your memorable and magical moments of life. We have brought a list of well-crafted hill stations to make your precious phase of life more beautiful. Explore the lists and you will find a perfect place for an unforgettable experience with your better behalf. The seclusion offered by the hill stations- the romance of verdant nature, mountains, emerald lakes, and thrilling adventures will add charm to your intimate honeymoon beyond expectations.
From beaches, mountains to nature and adventure, you will find all that. Keep scrolling down and enjoy the bliss of love and romance. This will let you cover too many attractions in a limited period of time.
Here is a List of 10 Hill Stations for Your Dream Honeymoon in India
Spice up your honeymoon experience with these mesmerizing places. All that you can have is out of the world experience with these honeymoon destinations. The lists make it easy to cover too many attractions in a limited period of time.
1. Shillong – “The Scotland of the East”. Must visit the “Ethereal Beauty” of Shillong!
Best Time to Visit – September to May, The weather is very pleasant and the rains are relatively less these times.
Sites of Attraction – Umiam Lake, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Don Bosco Museum, Word’s Lake, Lady Hydra Park.
2. Darjeeling – located in the Indian state of West Bengal. Radiant ample space filled with team planet cover the entire area.
Best time to visit – April to June.
Best Sites to Attract – Cedar Inn, Japanese Peace Pagoda Tiger Hills, Rock Garden, Sunrise Observatory.
3. Mussoorie – “Queen of hills”. Located in the Dehradun district of the northern Indian state (Uttrakhand)!
Best Sites to Visit – Sites Memory Falls, Lal Tibba Scenic Point, Mussoorie Christ Church, Municipal Garden, Juwada Devi Temple.
Best Time to Visit – April to June is the best time and August to September for those who are looking forward to seeing snowfalls.
4. Khandala – Calm beauty of the west, blessed with Bollywood. Located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra! Considered as a jewel of the Sahyadri range.
Best Time to Visit – January, May, July, August and December.
Best Sites of Attraction – Rajmarhi Fort, Visapur Fort, Bedsa Caves, Kane Waterfalls, Reversing Hill Station, Shooting Point.
5. Mount Abu – Delightful tetra for married couples. The most popular hill station in western India’s Rajasthan state!
Best Time to Visit – November to February.
Best Sites of Attraction – The Beautiful Nakki Lake, Mount Abu Gurudwara, Dilwara Temple and Many More.
6. Chamba – An ancient town located in the state of Himachal Pradesh famous for old temples and exotic scenes of the mountains.
Best Time to Visit – All throughout the year. However, the middle of the year April and last ending of June has pleasant weather.
Sites to Visit – Akhand Chandigarh Place, Bhuti Singh Museum, Khajjar Lake, Laxmi Narayan Temple.
7. Ooty – Indulge in the Beauty of the southern Tamil Nadu. Amicable hooks and valleys!
Best Time to Visit – March to June.
Attraction Sites to Visit – Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, Upper Bhavana Lake, Nilgiri Mountain Railway.
8. Manali – Most visited hill stations located in Himachal Pradesh, beautiful Valkyrie, Cherish romantic picnic for a day.
Best Time to Visit – Mid Sept to Mid Oct.
Best Sites to Visit – Rohtang Pass, Mountains Trekking, Hidimba Devi Temple etc.
9. Nainital – Prime hill station in North India for the perfect getaway. Spellbinding city of lake and hills paradise referred to as the Lake District of India.
Sites of Attraction – Nainital Lake, St. John’s church, Sunset from Hanuman Garhi is simply beyond words.
Best Time to Visit –
- Summer – March till June
- Monsoon – July till Sept
- Winters – Oct till February
10. Shimla – Northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh for paragliding, trekking, rafting, etc.
Best Time to Visit – March to June.
Sites of Attraction – Christ church, Jackhoe Remember, Mall Road.
Find the ultimate backdrop of romanticism and tranquillity. Indulge in love with the breathtaking landscape, salubrious weather and perfect ambience of these hill stations in India. Weave the most lovable moments with your better behalf by visiting these awesome destinations. Have an unforgettable and gripping honeymoon in these hills.